Kamis, 21 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

Istakhara in English, Arabic and Urdu. How to Perform Istikhara ...
src: i.ytimg.com

Salat al-Istikharah (Arabic: ???? ????????? ?) read by Muslims when they need guidance about the problems in their lives. Salat is two salat of raka'ah done until finished followed by the application of Salih al-Istikharah .


Video Salat al-Istikharah



Description of the prayer

Description of Salat al-Istikharah is narrated by Jabir bin 'Abd-Allah al-Salami, who said:

"The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be with him) used to teach his friends to make Istikharah in everything, as he used to teach them the Letter from the Qur'an. He (SAW) said: 'If any of you are concerned about the decision he has to make, (or in the version narrated by Ibn Mas'ood as: 'if any of you want to do something...) then let him pray two rak'ah non-prayers and say (after prayer)

Application translation is as follows:

"O God, I seek your counsel with your knowledge and I seek your help with your strength and I ask you of your great help, for verily You are able while I am not, and verily You know while I am not, and You are the Knowing Who Invisible.Oh God, if you know this matter ( mention the affair here ) to be good for me in relation to my religion, life and my future, now and my future, then the decree and facilitation for me, and bless me with it, and if you know this affair becomes ill for me about my religion, my life and my end, now and my future, then take it out of me and remove me from it, and decree for me what is good, whatever it is, and make me satisfied with it. "

The other translations are as follows: O God, I seek your guidance [in making choice] based on your knowledge, and I seek for your strengths, and I ask You for your great gift. You have the power, I do not have it. And you know, I do not know. You are the Knowing things that are hidden. O Allah, if it is in your knowledge this (then it should be named) good to me both in this world and hereafter (or: in my religion, my livelihood and my affairs), then dance to me, make it easy for me, and bless me. And if according to your knowledge it is bad for me and for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs (or: for me both in this world and the next), then remove me from it, [and stay away from me], and ordain for me goodness everywhere and make me happy with that. "(Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaa'i, Abu Dawood, Ibn Maajah and Ahmad)

Maps Salat al-Istikharah



Conditions of prayer

One should perform ablution before entering into any prayer and ablution must be done before performing the Salat al-Istikharah .

Ibn Haji said, commenting on this hadeeth: "Istikharah is a word which means asking God to help someone make a choice, which means choosing the best of the two things in which one has to choose one of them."

With the completion of the prayer you should immediately say the application of al-Istikharah.

Istikharah is done when decisions must be made in matters that are not compulsory or prohibited. So one does not have to do Istikharah to decide whether to go for Hajj or not. Because if he is financially able to do so hajj is mandatory and he has no choice.

But Istikharah can be done in all kinds of other things that are allowed where the choice should be made like buying something that is allowed, taking a job or choosing a partner, etc.

It is related in the Hadith that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be with him) used to teach Istikharah to Sahaabah for every thing as he used to teach them Sürrah from the Qur'an. In another Hadith it is stated that 'He does not fail to make Istikharah and he does not regret who makes consultation.'

Istikhara : Seeking Allah's council - Part 1 (Dua & method | How ...
src: i.ytimg.com


Method

The Prophet Muhammad said, "If either of you is concerned about some practical endeavor, or about making plans for the journey, he must perform two cycles (rakaat) of voluntary prayer." Then with all sincerity say the following Prayer.

?????????? ?????? ????????????? ?????????? ???????????????? ????????????? ???????????? ???? ???????? ??????????? ????????? ???????? ????? ???????? ?????????? ????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ??????????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ???????? ????? ????? ???????? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????? ??????????? ??? ??????????? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????? ???????? ????? ????? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????? ??????????? ?????? ???????????? ??????? ????????? ??? ????????? ?????? ????? ????? ????????? ????

Godumma is the only one in the universe as well as academic and academic life in the al-adheem minority. Get rid of dangerous things. There are many directories for this article. God has enabled us to have a good relationship with him, He is the one who loves us, and he loves us, and he loves us. Our colleagues are many cute and funny dictatorships. Take over the 'era' season. There is a liar kathra haythu and thumma a-rdhiniy bihee

(In both instances where "haadhal amr" appears, state the affair here) Translation:

Dear Allah! Behold I plead with you good through Your Knowledge, and abilities through Your Power, and plead (your good) from Your unlimited gifts. For surely You have the Power; I do not have anything. You know all; I do not know. You are All-Knowing all things.

Dear Allah! If in Your Knowledge this is good for my faith (Dien), for my livelihood, and for the consequences of my affairs, then show it to me, and make it easy for me, and bless me in it. But if in your knowledge, this is bad for my faith (Din), for my livelihood, and for the consequences of my affairs, then turns away from me, and turns me away from it, and ordains for me the good wherever it becomes, and makes I am happy with it.

Salat al-Istikhara. The prayer seeking of Allah's guidance before ...
src: 4.bp.blogspot.com


External links

  • How & amp; Why should pray Istikhara
  • Married or Not Married: All About Istikhara by Sh. Abdul Wahab Saleem

Istikhara Dua - Guidance Supplication - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


Note

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments